We offer the ultimate flexibility:
- PUBLIC: If you are ready in face-to-face training, you may take the public course. The available schedule in the training events.
- VIRTUAL: You take the course from the comfort and safety of your computer, with an instructor guiding you through the course. You can the schedule here.
- ON-SITE: You can invite the instructor to your site and save yourself the cost, hassle, and risk.
- VIDEO: You can have the ultimate in safety and flexibility by watching a video of the course. You can watch it multiple times! This web-based subscription is available for four months and life long distance learning. for inquiries email us at email@example.com
LAD TCI is the authorized training center and examination center of Mobius Institute in the Philippines.
There are three major reasons why over 4,000 vibration analyst choose Mobius Institute each year:
- We make complex topics simple with amazing 3D animations and simulations that make you say, “Ah, now I get it!”
- We give you access to the entire course before the class begins so you are better prepared, and for six months after the course, just in case you still have questions
- We use anonymous, stress-free polling throughout the course, so you know if you truly understand each topic, and the instructor knows not to move on to the next topic – no student is left behind
There are many other reasons why vibration analysts, and their managers, choose Mobius Institute.
- You should be recognized for your achievements; not everyone is up to the challenge of understanding vibration analysis, let alone successfully collecting data and utilizing it.
- Being certified by an accredited certification organization is a major step up from simply passing a test. Yes, the process is a little more complicated and stricter, but that is for very good reasons
- The educational process is extremely valuable, but being certified tells an employer (or a consulting client) that you are capable of doing an important job
Mobius Institute has certified more vibration analysts than any other organization and we have only been offering certification since 2005. Almost 40,000 vibration analysts around the world, just like you, chose Mobius Institute for a good reason.
You will receive a digitally encrypted certificate, and a personalized logo that you should use in email signatures and elsewhere that you want people to know about your achievements. Printed Certificate with ID card is available for additional cost.
When you take the course, you will receive the following:
- Printed Course Manual, Workbook , Slide book and Quick reference Guide
- Mobius Institute Pen, Calculator and Mouse Pad
- Four (4) months online access to Mobius Institute Learning Zone
- Printed Certificate of Completion
- When you passed the exam and meet the requirements, you will receive a digital personalized logo with certification number and name for professional use.
- When you passed the exam and meet the requirements, your name will be included in the Certified Analyst of Mobius Institute website
- Digital Analyst Certificate
- Lunch, coffee and snacks are provided during face-to-face training
FREE Shipping of training materials for participants in the Philippines!
Every registered student will receive an instructional email to finalize their course registration. They will also receive a link to the TMS (Training Management System) where upon accessing they select the training course where they are able to access their personal Learning Zone. The account provides a digital version of the coursebook and also a series of folders containing movies. These movies are actual course videos, recorded in a studio, and contain the same content taught in the Instructor-led course the student is registered in. The Learning Zone account may be used for pre-course study materials, review during the course week, reference after the course, or used to re-take the course and re-sit your certification exam. The account is activated at the time the student registers for the course and expires 4 months after the close date of the course they will be attending.
No, but we do offer Category I-III Distance Learning (DL) courses which are the online equivalent to our Public courses. The cost is slightly different when attending a public course, the training material content is fully ISO 18436 compliant and you will be qualified to take the Certification Exam once you have completed the DL course.
Yes, our courses are open to the public, regardless of experience. If you are involved in vibration analysis or rotating machinery in any capacity, such as sales, marketing, engineering, design, or reliability, you will come away with a far better understanding of how machines are monitored, how faults develop, and what can be done to determine what faults actually exist in a machine. All attendees receive certificates of completion. Candidates without sufficient experience will still receive a certificate if they pass the exam, but it will note that their experience was insufficient for ISO certification at the time.
You will receive notification of your results 5-10 days after the exam has been received at our Australian office. If you have passed the exam and met all certification requirements, you will receive your Digital Certificate 10-15 days after your exam results notification email.
Mobius Institute will contact you before your certification expires, therefore it is important that you keep your TMS records up to date (TMS is the training management system you will use to register for the course and for certification). If you change roles, it is essential that you update your records. We also invite you to set a reminder in your calendar for five years hence to contact us.
As per the standard, we do not require you to attend our conferences or take our courses, however, we hope you will take advantage of www.mobiusconnect.com and the sites linked to Mobius CONNECT® so that your knowledge remains current. These sites are free of charge. When it is time to renew your certification, we will ask you to nominate an independent person who can verify that you are still active as a vibration analyst. There will be a small fee to renew your digital certificate and to renew your certification status with the accreditation body.