Thermal Imaging Cameras
Thermal imaging cameras can be a useful tool for condition monitoring in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, power generation and building maintenance.
By using thermal imaging camera, it is possible to detect changes in temperature that may indicate a problem with equipment or systems. For example, if there is a hot spot in an electrical panel or motor. It may indicate a loose connection, a damaged component, or an overloaded circuit. By detecting these issues early, maintenance teams can take corrective action before a failure occurs, which can reduce downtime and repair cost.
LAD TCI is the authorized distributor of DALI-TECH in the Philippines. DALI-TECH is one of a largest-scale manufacturer of thermal imaging cameras
Depending on the needs of the customer, LAD TCI offers a variety of thermal imaging cameras for use in various applications.
- Intelligent grid
- Solar industry application
- Railway industry application
- Petroleum and Petrified Security solution
- Road traffic security solution
- Construction industry applications
- Wind power industry applications
- communications industry applications
- Boundary and Sea Security solutions
- Fire fighting
- Perimeter security solutions
- Body Temperature measurement